Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ok World This is Quite Embarassing!

It's Kagiso here! How's it going? Good I hope but For a sec. we are going to step away from swagger, and kicks for a bit to adress a very pressing issue! I know this may shock even offend some but... I Kagiso Reed have never been to a beach a day in my life? I know for a fact whomever is reading this is behind their desk/laptop laughing it up! Of course, I understand why one could or would find this funny. Yet, and still to cover for the fact I've never been to the Beach a day in my life, I am actually from Africa and whadda' ya know the name of the place I'm from is KANYE,Botswana! I also travel a lot so I'm resting assured that, that fact alone covers for my beach issue! I am heading to the the beach for the first time Aug. 1- Aug. 8!!!!!! The beach I'm going to is Virginia Beach!! I'm stoked and hopefully my Blog Bro. Simire has told me of all the things I'll need to get the Beach to think I'm cool!

TWOPHILLYTEENS.BLOGSPOT.COM
OUT =]

No comments:

Post a Comment