Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thoughts of the day- By Simire

Today, i woke up to a anoyying phone call then Myspace. As soon as i got on almost every persons page included the word G-Shock or Polo. I recieved my first G-schock about a year ago and had everyone looking at me like i was the wierd person. Now a days people cant seems to get the word G-Shock out there mouth like food. It irks me because people who cant even buy the watch let alone spend that type of money on the watch dick ride it alot and now its sickening. It kinda makes me not even wanna wear the watch you kno. Ecspecially since i hate wearing things that everyone else wears. But i think as long as i buy the things i kno people wont wear like the all pink G-Shock or the purple one i will be straight. Not alot of people can wear pink and still think they are "cool". So world comment this and leave your thoughts, it might can help how i feel about this.

Peace world.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment